Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Am I Allowed to Show Off a Little?


Well, look at this - since I was so depressed over the loss of my old mixer I apparently never posted the last post I wrote. Clearly I have no longer just graduated culinary school - I've in fact worked a variety of jobs since then. I'd still like to brag on myself just a little though so the old draft post is below.

Joo.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Since I just completed culinary school, I am heavy with pictures of final projects and the like. This post is basically going to be some pictures of things I did as part of my studies.



Chocolate Showpiece - Abstract Flowers in Rocks



Boxed Candy Line


Croquembouche


Sugar Showpiece - Tea Service


Display Cake - Inspired by Kandinsky's Concentric Circles Paintings


Kandinsky's Concentric Circles
Cheers, 
Joo

1 comment:

  1. I want to know more about these things. I don't know what they are from the pics alone. And some (croquembouche?) I've never even heard of.

    ReplyDelete